Friday, June 10, 2011

And here we are, on location...

at Yogurtini. :)
I'm hanging out with some friends while I write this (those damn future doctors, I'm so proud), so if it seems detached and weird, I apologize.


Hello, summer.

"Schoooooool's out! For! Summah!"


Hell yes, it took long enough.
Not that school isn't totally awesome (to quote AVPM :D), it's just... taxing. And I'm so ready for the summer.



Now what to do... >.>




Hi, I'm home.
And this is like...
Two days later.
Yeah.
Two days.
TWO.
Sorry. I get sidetracked so easily... >.>
I like that face. >.>


So I'm stoked for summer.
Finally, the SAT is out of the way, and I'm sincerely hoping I didn't fail it worse than M. Night Shyamalan fails at making movies... *cough* did I say that?


Now, gazing around my room, I'm thinking more of my summer will be dedicated to clean up than it will be to fun... My lampshade (lamp hat? Because why would a lamp/light need shade? Silly naming people) is so dusty... the floor could use cleaning...

Bother. I don't want to do it. Instead...

I'm going to ramble.
Ramble about anything.
This is a ramble post.
Mainly because I feel I've lost my blogging touch.
Blah blah, ramble ramble.
"I was born a ramblin' maaaaan~"
Except I'm a girl.
Which the person on Omegle failed to grasp...
Have I mentioned that yet?
OH JOY SOME SUBSTANTIAL TOPIC.

Topic-within-a-topic: Omegle Awkwardity (Shh, it's a word, shhhhh.)

One of my hobbies is internet trolling. If you're one of those people who hates trolls, I'm sorry DX but it's just... it's so FUN. Ever tried it? It's fun. Do it.
So on one of these trolling expeditions that I took recently (cough yesterday), I hit up Omegle, as per suggestion of one of my friends.
(Lauren, I'm looking at you. Or I'm not, since I don't live in the same state, but if I did, I'd be looking in your general direction. Because that's how I roll.)

Omegle is, at best, extremely awkward. Somehow, a portion way larger than a modicum of people enjoy chatting with random, anonymous strangers, and making the conversations they're entered into much MORE awkward with every. passing. second.

So what do Lauren and I do?


(tell us please! please please please please please pleaaaase)


Well, duh...
TROLL.
:)


This time, we'd start conversations off with Pokémon references, and see if anyone got them.

...It's amazing how many people don't know Pokémon anymore :(

It's also amazing just how many people thought I was a 30-year-old guy from these conversations. Seriously, are girls not allowed to be gamers? Is it so taboo in culture today that the thought of it is simply incomprehensible? I WILL FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TO BE A GAMER DAMMIT.

...Haha.
Anyway.

The very first conversation I got was... special. I'm not posting it here, in case the person I chatted with somehow sees this post and finds me and wants to kill me, but if you ARE dying to see it, message me somehow and you MIGHT get to. Personally, I found it no less than absolutely hysterical (which doesn't mean you will, duh, I know that, I have a weird sense of humor, I found that eHarmony cat woman hilarious, what do I know?), so MAYBE you will too? Mreh? Okay.


Oh, and for that other reference...




Enjoy. :3

*okayleavingnowbye!*

No comments: